Yahoo mail has provided the users with an efficient and adequate way of sending and receiving of essential data. It became an instant hit from the time it got established. But there have been times when the users have faced issues in its functioning. The platform came across temporary errors 14 in its vanity and users were in a dilemma on how to solve the same. Hence, here are some of the steps which the user can follow while they are troubleshooting the error.
When does temporary error 14 arise?
This is the type of error which arises when the email account becomes unresponsive. The error code displays on the screen. The user can face the error on any devices like the system, tablet or phone. This type of an issue is a server related issue.
Troubleshooting temporary error 14
Before the user contacts Yahoo Customer service number for easy solutions and fixes, the user needs to follow specific steps. The steps which are included in the troubleshooting of the process are:
- The users require to log out from the Yahoo account first. If they are encountering the difficulty on the system, they need to log out not only from that specific system, but they have to log out from all remaining devices that were logged in.
- Now, the user needs to go through the requirements of Yahoo Mail and verify that they satisfy all the rules and criteria for the browser.
- Now the user has to clean all the cache, cookies and temp folders from the browser which they are using.
- Now the user needs to close the browser and start it again after some time.
- Now the user needs to launch the Yahoo mail site
- Sign in to the Yahoo Mail with the username and the password
- Now, check if the temporary error remains or it has been eradicated.
If the error persists even after following these steps, then the user can follow these below-mentioned guidelines.
- The user can scan the system for any malware and bugs. If the user finds any malware, then remove it immediately with the help of an antivirus.
- If the operating system is not up to date upgraded, then upgrade it.
- Verify that the browser which the user is using is also up to date.
- The user can modify the settings of the mail account.
- The user needs to upgrade the software.
These are some of the steps which the user can follow while they are fixing the error code 14. If the user feels that they need more guidance on the related topic, then they can contact Yahoo helpline services. The professionals would guide the users with exact steps and instructions.