Yahoo users are accustomed to the word ‘Temporary Error.’ Temporary errors are those types of errors which the users can get any time. They prevent the access Yahoo mail or when the Yahoo server is poor. These failures usually are self-rectifying. The due time can differ from a few minutes to several hours. If the user wants immediate access to the account, then they can try out the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps listed here for all Yahoo mail server error.
Type of Temporary Errors:
The Yahoo Temporary server error messages which come across the way of a user are:
1. Yahoo mail error 14
Yahoo mail error 14 generally happens when the users try to enter the Yahoo Mail inbox. The difficulty code 14 transpires on the Windows screen of the system with information “We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can’t load due to a temporary error.
- An abundance of the cache and cookies on the browser can restrict the users to access the services of Yahoo Mail account
- Features of Yahoo Mail are not supporting to the current browser
- Login with invalid username and password of the Mail account
How to fix it?
- Sign out from the Yahoo Mail account
- Shut down the operating method
- Configure the settings of Yahoo mail account with the current browser
- Clean the entire caches and cookies on the browser
- Restart the browser after closing it
- Log into the mail account with valid password and username
- Transfer a test email to verify this error
- Conduct a complete virus scan on the system.
- Upgrade the operating system, browser, and the settings of the Yahoo operating system or contact Yahoo support.
2. Yahoo mail error code 15
Yahoo mail error 15 is usually caused by configured system folder that creates a registry error within the operating system. Windows errors can generate program lock-ups, average PC performance, operational crashes, PC freezing, etc.
Registry errors usually occur when the new programs are installed over old ones without the old programs being entirely uninstalled. This can create a registry pile-ups and error information. Another potential error of these messages can occur from malicious software such as adware, spyware, and malware.
How to fix it?
- Download and Install RegCure Pro
- Finish the download and install the program by tapping ‘Run’ or ‘Yes.’
- After RegCure Pro is opened, click on the ‘System Scan’ tab
- When the scan is completed, select ‘Fix all and the user is done
- Verify if the drivers are in order
- A driver is a software that determines the system hardware and software communicate with each other. Updating the device drivers is simple. Visit the system manufacturer’s website and look for the computer model.
- Once the user finds it, look for the latest device drivers.
- Download all of them. Install them one-by-one and restart when prompted. The user can also use third-party software.
- Cache cleaning
- Log out to the Yahoo email account from the system, mobile, and other devices.
- Here, the user needs to verify that they are using the supported operating system and web browser.
- Clean all cache and history from the browser.
- Close the browser and restart again.
3. Temporary error 19 and 999
This Yahoo mail server error usually occurs when the user is sharing a standard internet connection with other users. The browser is not capable of accepting the cookies from Yahoo Mail
- Virus or spyware on the PC, which alters system settings
- Using a third-party application or program to access Yahoo Mail can grow
How to fix it?
- Cookies are small bits of information saved on your system that allow quicker access to things. If you cannot sign in to Yahoo then, check that your browser is configured to accept the cookies.
- Enable Cookies in Firefox
- In the Firefox, tap on the menu button and choose options
- Navigate to the privacy and security column then visit the history
- In the drop-down section corresponding to Firefox, choose the custom settings for history option
- Look to accept cookies from website option
- Completely, and correctly scanning the PC for viruses and other malware such.
- It is often essential to troubleshoot and fix Yahoo error code 19.
These are some of the methods by which the user can help their system troubleshoot the errors. If they have any doubts related to this topic, then they can contact Yahoo Customer Support Number.