Almost all of us have an active account on Yahoo. It helps us to share information and ideas via our Yahoo email account. It helps us to complete our official work without any chaos. Yahoo is one of the amazing social media platforms which make our job easier and simpler. On the other hand, there are some common issues attached to the Yahoo Mail service, such as Yahoo account hacked. As the complaint of account hacking has become so common, many of us want to deactivate our Yahoo account. Not only hacking, but there are different issues interlinked with it too. Alternatively, it is essential for us to know the steps to deactivate the Yahoo account, especially for emergency situations. Here, in this blog, we would like to explain in details the process of deactivating the Yahoo account. Take a look!
I want to delete my Yahoo account right now: What to do?
If you are too annoyed by your account being hacked or any other reason, that has convinced you to deactivate your Yahoo account. Here, the steps to do that can make your deactivating process more comfortable and simpler:
Terminating your Yahoo account on P.C
- At first switch on your computer
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet or not! If not, then connect it to the internet
- Go to the Yahoo page, by entering the address of the Yahoo in the address bar
- Now, you are supposed to enter your email address
- Then, click on the next button
- Now, you are supposed to enter your Password
- Next, you are supposed to click on the sign in
- Next, you are supposed to scroll down and click on the continue button. You can find this at the bottom of the page.
- Again you are supposed to enter your email address
- At last, you are supposed to click on the ‘Yes I want to terminate this account.’
Terminating your Yahoo account on mobile
If you want to terminate your yahoo account, then you can also try to remove or terminate your Yahoo account on mobile, have a look!
- Switch on your computer
- Make sure if your computer is connected to the internet. If it is not connected, then connect it to the internet
- Now, open Yahoo mail
- At the top left corner of the screen. You would find the ‘tap’ button, click on it
- Now, click on the manage accounts
- At the top right corner of the screen, tap at the edit
- Now, tap remove at the right of the account
- Tap ‘remove’ when needed
These are the ways of deactivating your Yahoo account.
You can read this blog, and try to sort of your issues. There are two different ways which have been described properly to solve the issue. You can read this article and try to deactivate your account without asking for anyone’s help. On the other hand, if you are unable to perform the task manually and need assistance or any kind of help. You can definitely ask for Yahoo help number. By contacting them, you can take the help of experts and try to solve it.