Yahoo! Mail is very efficient in sending, receiving, and managing emails. It is one of those platforms which are used by every third individual. However, many users sometimes encounter difficulties in receiving emails because of various reasons. If you are also suffering issues in receiving emails in your Yahoo Mail account, you can follow the measures mentioned-below to overcome not receiving yahoo emails issues:
How to fix Yahoo Mail not Receiving Emails Issue?
1. Verify the account for any failures
- Sign into the Yahoo! Mail account and send an email to yourself.
- If you experience an error report then examine fixing that.
- If you don’t encounter any error, then the email is probably working fine and Yahoo not getting emails issue is solved.
2. Verify the account settings in the Yahoo mail account
- Verify that the spam folder. See your spam folder to assure that email was not mismarked as spam.
- Verify and be sure that you have not barred the sender mistakenly.
- Try to reply-to address. The reply to the address should be blank.
- See the filters in your account to verify if the emails are going routed to some other folder.
3. Request the sender to check the account
- Request the sender to guarantee that the email entered by him is correctly inputted.
- If they face any issue regarding the sending of the mail, then ask them to take help of their service provider if you are not getting Yahoo emails.
1. Using the mobile browser
- Yahoo not receiving emails issue might be due to poor or no internet connection. Verify if the device is connected to the internet and try to update the browser to the latest version.
- Next, tap the “force stop” option and restart the browser. Now clear the browser’s cache and internal memory.
- Turn off private browsing and allow the location services.
- Restart or reboot the mobile device.
- Now uninstall and reinstall the web browser or use a distinct web browser.
- Update the device’s operating system to the latest version or contact your device’s manufacturer for further assistance.
2. Yahoo Mail app
If Yahoo not getting emails issue is in your mobile browser but not in the app, then try the following solutions.
3. Update the app
- Launch the App Store on your device.
- Go to “My applications” and select Yahoo app.
- Tap the “Updates” tab and click the “Update” option to update it.
- If you don’t find any “Update” button, then the app is up-to-date.
4. Sign in and out of the app
- On your mobile device go to application.
- Click the profile icon image icon.
- Now tap sign out
- To eliminate not receiving Yahoo mail issue on your mobile device. Go to the application.
- Click the profile icon image and tap Sign in.
- Click your Yahoo ID, and then click on next.
- Open your password and then tap Sign in
5. Uninstall and reinstall the app
Uninstalling the application
- Firstly visit the main menu on your phone.
- Next tap on the option of ‘Settings’ tab.
- Next visit for the option of ‘Accounts & Sync.’
- Later under the Manage Accounts tab go for the expected account you want to switch.
- Next, go to the option of ‘Remove Account’ tab.
Reinstalling the application
- Tap the device’s Menu button and click the “Settings” option.
- Tap Accounts and go to the add account option.
- Click email and enter your full email address and password
- Click the next option and choose how frequent the app verifies for new mail and now click “Next” option.
- Type a description and your name and then tap next this might help in eradicating Yahoo not receiving emails
It is a possibility that the user might need more assistance even after this tutorial. Hence, to erase the issue of not getting Yahoo mails the user can contact Yahoo customer service.